Sunday, February 24, 2008

Panda Express

Anna does the drive-thru.
It was a very rainy afternoon, the kind that makes you just want to curl up in a blanket in front of a fire and not go out. But out I was, at an afternoon class on the CPI (California Psychological Inventory) related to my graduate studies. So it seemed just the time to grab & go.

Drive Through

Having experienced Panda Express as unusually good for 'fast food', I took the drive through option in this nasty weather. I ordered two of the same "Panda Bowls" for Dad & I. Half & half fried rice/chow mein with a topping of stir fried eggplant and tofu.

Eggplant Tofu Panda Bowl

I got it home and although the lid squishes it a bit, it tasted great, and Dad concurred. A delicious dinner for two for $10.24 including a fortune cookie qualifies as a pretty cool find.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Panda express kept me sane in the two months I spent in Colorado a few years back. Back then, there was no chance to cook often. I miss their kung pao chicken...